How to get there
Address: Regione Ciapin, 29 – 18017 Cipressa (IM)
but DO NOT put it in the navigator ↓
WARNING: often GPS navigators are not reliable in the last kilometers, please carefully read the following instructions.
Regione Ciapin (part of the municipality of Cipressa) is located about two kilometers west of San Lorenzo al Mare.
Here are the instructions to reach us coming from the “Autostrada dei Fiori” (A10-E80):
• exit at the tollbooth (IMPERIA OVEST);
• continue towards the sea for about 500 meters;
• arrived on the main road (Via Aurelia – SS 1) turn right towards Sanremo;
• go ahead for about 4 km until you reach San Lorenzo al Mare;
• DO NOT follow the signs for the village of Cipressa;
• continuing along the Via Aurelia (SS1), leave the village of San Lorenzo al Mare in the direction of Sanremo;
• after about 1 km you pass a PHARMACY;
• after exactly 800 meters turn right to Regione Ciapin;
• take the steep climb, keep right at the first intersection (garbage bins), turn left at the second one (big concrete wall) and turn left again immediately after;
• call +393470605043 (or +393484725990 );
• below: several photos of the route and a video of the last km.
If you want, with Google Maps, you can use this point as your destination: https://goo.gl/maps/GuFMEh12A96Vb2SA6
Or, with other navigators, you can enter these coordinates: 43°50’50.4″N 7°56’28.3″E that is, latitude 43.847345 and longitude 7.941202